Holiday Season Prep
The Condensed Version
The holiday season is in full swing…and so should your holiday season prep!
For many, there is that last minute scramble to cross everyone off your lists. Here are some helpful shopping tips:
- Check your list…twice. Family, friends, coworkers, assistant, clients, dog walker, nanny, doorman, personal trainer, mailman, car attendant, etc.
- When giving cash, do your best to offer the largest notes possible and have them be crisp.
- If mailing your gift, items should be sent out about a week before desired receipt.
- Too many people on your list? Consider a gift exchange party so you’re then only responsible for the guest chosen.
- And lastly, always have a small gift or two on hand…so you are never caught empty-handed. (We have all pretty much been here. And how good did that feel?)
Little extra time on your hands? Yes, we’re kidding. However, it is always good to squeeze in some time to volunteer – especially during the holiday season. There are so many opportunities available to do some good.
- Switching out your seasonal wardrobe? Donate clothes and other clothing to any local non-profit or donation drive.
- Running to the food store? Pick up a few extra items to be given to your local food pantry.
- Found a few extra hours in your week? Consider setting aside some time to work with a non-profit.
Our communities are everything to us. Both our store locations proudly work with neighborhood associations to be part of the solution.