LGBTQ+ Wedding Planning
should be exciting and fun. Although there may be some possible additional challenges, you hopefully can find some wonderful professionals to assist you along the way.
A great place to start is a that has worked previously with a . They would already have a strong sense of the . In addition, they may have some professionals in mind; those vendors that are either lgbtq+ or friendly. (You always want to choose professionals who who support you and the community.)
At Hallak Cleaners, we love love. It is a shared hope by all of our team members that every can have their . And if we can be a part of it, then even better! Over the years, we have been fortunate enough to meet with couples their .
In theory, a . However, it goes beyond a legal . It is important that couples truly feel supported. should not be treated any different. After all, we simply should all be focusing on creating a for the . Yes, we completely support
- Traditions. Many (and decor) are outdated – and directed more towards a straight . A clear example is the defined groomsmen and bridesmaids. Your does not have to be confind by gender. Choose who you wish to stand by you on your .
- Showers. Long-gone are the strict rules of having a bridal shower. Many couples are choosing to have a shower that invites the , family, and friends. It is about the celebration of their love so why not invite everyone? Think of it as a pre-celebration. More chances to celebrate your love? Sounds amazing to us.
- Father- / Mother – Groom Dance. For an , there may be some lack of support from their family. So don’t limit or cancel this sweet moment. Was there someone that has stood by you? Along with having them at your , make them a part of the reception. Share a special dance on your .
- Vows. Steer away from the traditional vows that may not be suited for your . Even if writing your own seems daunting, the efforts may be well worth it. When you speak from the heart, you really can’t go wrong. Fortunately, there are also plenty of places to find inspiration (and words) to help you along your vow writing journey.
- Legality. Unfortunately, there are still places where a location in mind, this may limit your options. Clearly, there is still work to be done. Did you know that the Netherlands became the first nation to legalize gay in 2001? This led the way for other countries – and a positive step for the . is not legal. If you had
- Vendors.Finding the right Inclusive a . Every and reception is special to us. Micro, luxurious, same-sex, gay-friendly… services begin with love -our love of caring for all couples and your love as love is love at Hallak Cleaners . And what is so wonderful about fashion is that it welcomes every too.
Obviously, we could not possibly cover every aspect of that understands an . There is no , but there are some important areas to consider when it comes to steering away from more conservative . It’s your – and you want it to feel like it was designed with your love in mind. . Each is so unique and so are all those details. It is important to fine an
Looking at inspirational Pinterest boards and visiting . And that’s just a few items on your to-do list. Fortunately, there is a whole just waiting to help! They have worked with so you will certainly have your options. The trick is choosing those must-haves – and then moving on from there. When you are working on a budget, it is expecially important to decide on those priorities prior to . budgets can grow out of hand quite quickly! platforms are a great start. . .
Today’s weddings no longer dictate gowns for brides and tuxedos for grooms. What do you feel comfortable in? What will make you feel like this is your big day? While you may want to keep it simple and casual, there is also nothing wrong with being a little extra. With so many pictures are on their way, you may want a special look for this occasion.
For over 50+ years, the Hallak family has been helping generations of couples look picture perfect on their special day. Fortunately, we have understood the importance in welcoming all through our doors. If you are interested in great looking wedding fashion, then we are here for you. Simple as that.
Hallak’s department provides services such as:
Above all, we provide passionate customer service. Our team takes its responsibility to you, the happy , very seriously. It is why we go above and beyond with communication, expert fabric care and responsiveness. Call (212) 832-0750 to ask any questions you may or schedule a complimentary consultation.
When it comes to tailoring and alterations, it is important that you stop by for a visit. This way, our team may understand your garment’s lines, fabric, and work needed. Please note that this is a stress-free, commitment-free visit. We simply want to provide you with the right information to make an informative decision.
Often, Hallak will help many people in a including parent-in-laws and others. If you are interested in group services, please email email@example.com. Our consultant would be happy to assist you with any questions, concerns and appointments.
Have you been following Hallak Weddings on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest ? Don’t forget that Hallak is also on Instagram. When presenting and tips, they are meant for everyone. If you feel that we are missing an important area, we welcome your feedback. Please feel free to message us directly through social media. If wedding fashion care is part of your lgbtq+ wedding planning, then Hallak is a great place to start.