End of Summer Travel Plans?
Before any vacation, you should give thought to what you will be packing. Ask yourself these few questions:
- What will I need for this trip?
- What do I need to pull out of my clothing storage?
- What do I need to purchase?
When you are on vacation, you want to be comfortable but also feel confident in what you are wearing. If you are rushing to pack, you are most likely going to end up having a few outfits that you may not be as happy with. Find some time to give your itinerary some thought.
- Where are you traveling to?
- What is the weather like – day AND night?
- Will there be beach or pool time?
- Are there any outdoor activities planned or heavy walking?
- Will you have a few nights out requiring more formal pieces?
We hope you find these questions helpful in planning out your wardrobe. Additional tips found below.